Note: No campus, school, department/program branding should be included, as it is included on the monitor itself.
Ads will be shown for only 30 seconds each, so please keep text to a minimum, focusing only on key information:
- event title and/or speaker
- date and time
Be sure key information is most prominent. Abstracts and event summaries should be limited to one sentence and should be the most compelling selling point for the event. Use no more than two images per ad and leave space around the edge of the ad to avoid crowding.
Follow the described guidelines and specifications above when creating your graphics.
Submitting Your Ad
Submit all completed ads to: email@example.com
- Ads should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the desired run time start date
- Ads generally run for 1-2 weeks prior to the event
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your ad to be posted
- The IU School of Liberal Arts has the right to review, approve, and reject content if ads are not deemed appropriate.
- The IU School of Liberal Arts has the right to disallow and take down any ads.
- Ads may not include any inappropriate language or images.
- Ads may be rejected based on conflict of interest with the IU School of Liberal Arts.
- No ad would run more than 3 weeks.
- The IU School of Liberal Arts may ask to limit the number of ads running from a single department or program at a given time. Submitters are encouraged to consolidate multiple events into a single ad whenever possible.
Questions or requests for guidance about using these resources on any print or electronic communication can be directed to Marketing and Communications in the Office of Development and External Affairs.