See yourself in liberal arts with a tour of classrooms, learning spaces, academic resource centers and facilities, led by a Liberal Arts Ambassador and learn about our programs and opportunities!
School of Liberal Arts info sessions are approximately 30 minutes and are offered through mid-December. Tours are available on the following days and times:
- Mondays —12:15 p.m. (Eastern)
- Fridays—12:15 p.m. (Eastern)
The School of Liberal Arts Info Session can be reserved using one of these options:
Option 1 - Campus tour and School of Liberal Arts Info Session
Register for a campus visit/tour through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and add on a School of Liberal Arts Info Session. This option includes a full campus tour, which is a 90-minute guided tour by a Campus Ambassador.
To register, visit the Daily Campus Tours page on the Admissions website and follow these steps:
- Select your options from the drop-down menus (I am currently a... and I am interested in...).
- Select a date to see available events for that date or choose the See all events in month selected option to see all events for the month you selected.
- Click the Daily Campus Visit option for the date you selected. These options are below the calendar.
- Complete the registration form to schedule a campus visit. If you selected a Monday or Thursday, you will see the School of Liberal Arts info session option at the bottom of the registration form. If you do not see the School of Liberal Arts info session option, it is either full or not available on the date you selected. Choose another date.
Register now »
Option 2 – School of Liberal Arts Info Session only
Register for a School of Liberal Arts Info Session through our website. This option does not include a full campus tour.
Register now »