Survey Research Award
This scholarship will be used to support annual award(s) for any undergraduate or graduate Liberal Arts student who is conducting research that entails the administration of a survey and analysis of the results.
Applicants must be conducting research that entails the administration of a survey and analysis of the results and meet ONE of the following additional criteria:
- their work must be demonstrated by reference letters and a statement of accomplishment OR
- they must complete a paper on public opinion, either written as part of a course or written specifically for the prize, and submitted with the application accompanied by a letter of endorsement from a School of Liberal Arts faculty member OR
- should have completed a research methods class,
- and show written evidence of excellence in the course and have written recommendation of the instructor
- survey should be a completed project, not a proposal for a future project.