Irving J. Levy Scholarship
Irving J. Levy “Irv” lived his life through service to others. Everyone was equal in Irv’s eyes. He treated everyone with love and kindness and spent almost every moment of life helping others. Even in his retirement, Irv along with his loving wife Elaine, cooked 1000s of meals for people in need all across the Nation. This scholarship is for students enrolled in the General Studies Degree Program who demonstrate scholastic achievement or financial need.
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• General Studies Degree seeking student
• Be in good academic standing: 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
• Student must have financial need documented as documented with a FAFSA on file at IUPUI
• Demonstrate scholastic achievement
- Applicant must write an essay that demonstrates clearly defined career goals and objectives. Student must specify the educational requirements necessary to attain the goals and objectives.
How to Apply
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this scholarship and others.