Women’s Rotary of Indianapolis Scholarship
This scholarship assists adult returning undergraduate students at IUPUI, which includes but is not limited to students preparing for a new career, re-entering the job market, or advancing a current career.
- You must demonstrate financial need and/or provide a copy of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as defined by IU’s current financial aid guidelines.
- The following eligibility requirements must be met:
- IUPUI students who have experienced an interruption of at least three (3) years in their schooling while working towards an undergraduate degree and who are preparing for a new career, re-entering the job market, or advancing their current career.
- Preference will be given to women applicants, age 21 or older. Selection will be based primarily, though not solely, on financial need.
- Complete the online application, the required essay, and upload the required documents.
- You need one (1) letter of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
- Submit a 300-500 word essay which should describe career goals and the people and events that have most influenced your future plans; explain how scholarship support at this point in your education will help you achieve your goals; discuss the ways in which your education plans are related to other significant commitments such as work, sports, family, spiritual, political, or volunteer activities, etc.); and indicate how this award supports your plan to use your education to benefit society, particularly women and girls.
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this scholarship and others.