IUPUI Communications Studies Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes an outstanding student enrolled in Liberal Arts majoring in Communication Studies.
- You must be an enrolled student majoring in Communication Studies in the School of Liberal Arts.
- Preference will be given to those students who have a record of academic excellence and shows financial need.
- You must have junior or senior status with at least 12 credit hours remaining to complete.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 with at least a 3.0 GPA in your major.
- You must submit a 1-2 double-spaced essay on the importance of earning the IUPUI Communication Studies Scholarship and how it will help you pursue your academic and career goals.