Arminda B. and Jean C. Bepko Scholarship in Women’s Studies
President Emeritus Gerald Bepko established this scholarship to honor his daughter, Arminda, and his wife, Jean. It is awarded to outstanding students studying Women's Studies. This scholarship is given to outstanding majors or minors in the Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program in the IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI.
The applicant will:
- Be currently enrolled with a major or minor in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies in the IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI and have completed at least 26 credit hours
- Must have at least a 2.8 GPA out of a 4.0 scale
- Complete the online application and indicate on the appilcation what Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies courses they have previously taken
- Write a 300-500 word essay explaining why you should receive this scholarship
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Upload all materials to the One.IU scholarship management system
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this scholarship and others. You must meet the eligibility requirements.