Arminda B. and Jean C. Bepko Scholarship in Women’s Studies
This award provides a scholarship for an outstanding student majoring or minoring in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies program at IUPUI.
- Recipient shall be currently enrolled with a major or minor in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at IUPUI and have completed at least 26 credit hours.
- The student must have at least a 2.8 GPA out of a 4.0
- Complete the online application and indicate on the application the WGSS courses
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality
- All materials are to be uploaded electronically to
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this scholarship and others. You must meet the eligibility requirements.