Posted on December 16th, 2022 by jw41
AMST-A 303/EALC-E 351/ REL-R 300
Spring 2023, MW: 9:00-10:15 am (Suitable for any major and any course standings)
Two professors working together
- Reveal fundamental differences between the east and west
- Explore the causes for the differences
- Relate east and west wisdom to the modern society
Goals for the Course
- Enhance creativity by analyzing east and west thinking patterns.
- Increase knowledge of diversity by comparing and contrasting east and west perspectives.
- Set up interdisciplinary connections.
- Apply the wisdom from the east and west traditions to solve modern day problems.
- Apply the wisdom from the east and west traditions to daily life activities.