Welcome to the Department of Economics at IUPUI.
We pride ourselves on offering interesting, relevant and challenging courses taught by a group of dedicated and highly qualified faculty who also produce top-level academic research. Our majors graduate well prepared for the job market – jobs are relatively abundant, and starting salaries are high – or for postgraduate study in a wide variety of fields. At the graduate level, we offer both a Master of Arts (M.A.) program and a Ph.D. program that specializes in Health Economics.
If you have any questions about our courses or programs, please contact
- Dana Ward, our office coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org, 317 274 4756)
- Professor Shah Towfighi, our undergraduate lead adviser (email@example.com, 317 278 7213)
- Professor David Bivin, the director of our M.A. program (firstname.lastname@example.org, 317 977 6528)
- Professor Anne Royalty, the director of our Ph.D. program (email@example.com, 317 278 0449)
- Professor Steven Russell, our department chair (firstname.lastname@example.org, 317 278 7214).