Written By: Ijada M.J.
Happy second week of the semester! We are now open for appointments and this is the perfect time to schedule one.
Our mission is to empower writers in any stage of their writing processes. We work with all subject areas and encourage writers to bring their historical and cultural histories. We strive to include all members of the IUPUI community (students, faculty, and staff).
What happens during sessions?
Our sessions last 45 minutes and start on the hour (i.e. 10:00-10:45). We take the first 2-5 minutes of the session to set an agenda so that writers can be in control of their sessions. The rest of the time is dedicated to carrying out the goals of the session. We read the work aloud for maximum engagement.
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Go to the University Writing Center page on the School of Liberal Arts website.
- Click on the ‘Schedule a Session” button.
3. Create an account.
- Once you have created an account your screen will look like this:
4. Click on an open slot.
5. Fill out the form and hit save appointment on the bottom left.
6. You will know that your appointment has been saved when your slot is orange.