The IUPUI Paralegal Studies program is guided by an Advisory Board of local attorneys, paralegals, and judges. The Board shapes our curriculum, connects students to internships and makes sure we are meeting the current needs of the legal profession.
Current members of our Advisory Board are:
- Representative Jeff Thompson, General Public Member, Indiana House of Representatives
- Judge Heather Welch, Marion Superior Court, Civil One
- Sam Hodson– Attorney with Taft Stettinius Hollister, LLP
- Robin Byrd- Attorney with Manager Clinical Operations at inVentiv Health Clinical
- Andrea Ciobanu –Attorney for Ciobanu Law, PC
- Susan Cline – Attorney with Cline Law Group
- Jamie Collins –Paralegal with Shartzer Law Firm, LLC
- Sarah Anderson – Paralegal with Liberty Mutual Insurance, Inc.
- Kirk LeBlanc – Attorney, LeBLANC NETTLES DAVIS, LLC
- Jodie Bergeron, Paralegal Cohen, and Malad
- Lottie L. Wathen, Paralegal, WHITHAM, HEBENSTREIT ZUBEK, LLP
- Deborah K. Binkley, RP | PACE Registered Paralegal, Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC
- Marta Anton, Associate Dean for Academic Programs, IUPUI