Transfer Students

The Program for Intensive English accepts International Transfer students currently in the United States on an F-1 visa.


To be eligible for a transfer you must be in valid F-1 status. We will contact your old school to confirm that you are eligible for a transfer.

Transfer Students

Transfer students should apply to PIE and email a copy of their current I-20 and current F-1 visa to PIE at Then, we will confirm your transfer eligibility.

PIE will provide a transfer form that you will give to your current school. They will release your SEVIS record to us at the conclusion of your studies.

If you plan to travel outside of the United States between attending your old school and starting at PIE, please let us know at