Student Affairs

As well as offering a wide variety of classes in the different fields of political science, the Department also offers several channels through which students can become involved in the study - or even the practice - of politics outside class, or further their study of politics.

Student Complaint Procedure

If you have a concern or a complaint about a faculty member, there is a procedure to follow. First, you should talk with the faculty member and try and resolve the concern directly. If this does not work, then you should contact the chair of the department and arrange a meeting, or present your concerns, with all relevant supporting material. The chair will then investigate and let you know the outcome. If this is still not to your satisfaction, then you can take your concerns to the Associate Dean of Students of the School of Liberal Arts. Under no circumstances should you contact the administration of the school or the university unless you have completed all earlier steps. 

For other opportunities, click on the following:

Awards and Scholarships

Our Pre-Law Program

Careers in Political Science

Graduate School in Political Science