Digital signage within the IU School of Liberal Arts and Cavanaugh Hall provides opportunities to promote sponsored School events and student groups, as well as select IUPUI campus announcements. Refer to the information on this page to learn more about posting a digital signage ad to the monitors.
We encourage all groups to consider using the Power Point template shown below to create digital advertisements. However, if you do not wish to create and submit your own, you may complete the Digital Signage Request Form and your ad will be created for you.
Digital Signage Guidelines
- File format: Powerpoint (.ppt or .pptx)
- Size: 17.361" x 11.014" or 1250px X 793px
- Orientation: Only horizontal/landscape ads will be accepted
- No campus, school, department/program branding should be included, as it is included on the monitor itself
Ads will be shown for only 30 seconds each, so please keep text to a minimum, focusing only on key information:
- event title and/or speaker
- date and time
Be sure key information is most prominent. Abstracts and event summaries should be limited to one sentence and should be the most compelling selling point for the event. Use no more than two images per ad and leave space around the edge of the ad to avoid crowding.
Below are a few examples of acceptable Ads
Follow the described guidelines and specifications above when creating your graphics.
Submitting Your Ad
Submit all completed ads to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ads should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the desired run time start date
- Ads generally run for 1-2 weeks prior to the event
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your ad to be posted
- The IU School of Liberal Arts has the right to review, approve, and reject content if ads are not deemed appropriate.
- The IU School of Liberal Arts has the right to disallow and take down any ads.
- Ads may not include any inappropriate language or images.
- Ads may be rejected based on conflict of interest with the IU School of Liberal Arts.
- No ad would run more than 3 weeks.
- The IU School of Liberal Arts may ask to limit the number of ads running from a single department or program at a given time. Submitters are encouraged to consolidate multiple events into a single ad whenever possible.
Events calendar feed
The automatic text feed of events shown on the monitors pulls from pre-selected calendars in the campus, IUPUI Calendar, including the main IU School of Liberal Arts events calendar. If you do not see your event showing on the calendar feed, please contact: