The mission is simple…to help the IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI to grow and succeed.
To achieve this mission, the Office of Marketing & Communications (CA436) develops and executes a comprehensive, integrated and coordinated strategic marketing plan to tell the IU School of Liberal Arts story.
- Create and implement an integrated strategic marketing plan to promote the School of Liberal Arts as defined by institutional mission, goals and priorities.
- Collaborate with partners to provide marketing guidance and services to the School’s departments, programs, centers, and units within the Office of the Dean.
- Build brand awareness for diverse audiences.
- Increase awareness, engagement, and participation in School programs, services and amenities.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining highly desirable students through creative output and partnerships.
- Implement effective internal and external communication channels.
- Ensure consistent use of IU Brand, Web, and Editorial Guidelines.