Internal Funding Submission Procedure
- It is very important that you discuss the financial implications of your proposal (matching funds, course buyouts, and sabbatical or other leave), with your department chair and Associate Dean for Research Jeffrey Wilson before the submission deadline.
- Give your Chair or the Associate Dean plenty of time to write a thoughtful letter of support if the grant program asks for a letter. They need a draft of your proposal narrative too. We recommend 2 weeks!
- Please meet with Edith Millikan to discuss your budget, budget narrative, and proposal narrative, preferably two weeks prior to the submission deadline.
- Please send Research proposal working drafts for feedback and copy-editing to Associate Dean Jeffrey Wilson (email@example.com) and copy Edith Millikan (firstname.lastname@example.org) one week before submission deadline.
- Please send Curriculum development and teaching proposals to Associate Dean Kristi Sheeler (email@example.com) and copy Edith Millikan (firstname.lastname@example.org) one week before submission deadline.
- Edith Millikan and will also review your budget and notify you of Dean's Office approval before you submit your materials to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research (OVCR) or other appropriate office. We require one week before submission deadline to complete the final review.
- Please send your submitted proposal to Edith Millikan (email@example.com) for her files.