Samuel Cooper, a IUPUI SLA Economics graduate, is a manager of Development Finance for TRINITAS. He is looking for a development analyst to join his team. If you are interested in applying for this job, please contact Samuel Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can apply for the job by visiting: Development Analyst at Trinitas Ventures
Principal Objective of Position:
The Development Analyst will support Development Acquisitions to identify and analyze potential markets for future projects.
• Compile, analyze and interpret market research data and perform general due diligence of the identified target markets and their respective development opportunities.
• Compile and prepare presentations for leadership, external customers and stakeholders.
• Prepare finance package and market study documents used for project financing.
• Recommend development plans, strategies, and concepts for new projects.
• Identify multifamily residential, mixed-use, and student housing real estate trends and recommend strategic adjustments in order to optimize market opportunities.
• Assist with underwriting and due diligence of new development opportunities.
• Collaborate and contribute to the overall real estate strategy and provide support to leadership as needed
• Assist with CRM data entry and reporting
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree with majors (or significant course work) in Finance, Marketing, Real Estate, Communication, Mathematics, English or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Clearly embodies Trinitas’ Warrior Spirit and Extreme Ownership characteristics.
• Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, and through other means to individuals and groups.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Primarily inside work with little to no exposure to elements.
• Ability to sit at and use a computer for long periods of time.
• Ability to perform basic manual dexterity activities such as using a keyboard.
• Ability to read and speak the English language fluently.
• Ability to travel as needed.