- Franciscan Province of the Sacred Heart (Order of Friars Minor) Archives
St. Louis: Sacred Heart Province Archives, 2001.
- Buffalo und sein Deutschtum/Buffalo and its German Community, 1911-12. Images of the original German publication with English translation.
- Friedrich Ludwig Jahn: Father of Gymnastics
- The German-Americans: An Ethnic Experience by Willi Paul Adams
- German-American Music: Wisconsin’s Tradition (A Virtual Exhibit)
Developed in collaboration with the Wisconsin Music Archives at the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Mills Music Library, this exhibit explores the contributions made by people of German and German-language heritage to the musical life of Wisconsin.
- German-Canadian Studies Newsletter
- German-Canadian Studies at the University of Winnipeg
- Geschichte der Deutschen in Buffalo
Erie County, N.Y., mit Biographien und Illustrationen hervorragender Deutsch-Amerikaner (1898)
- History of the Moravian Church (2nd. ed., rev. & enl. 1909) by J.E. Hutton, M.A.
- Indiana’s German Sons by Michael A. Peake
- Joachim Gans of Prague and “America’s First Science Center” by Gary C. Grassl
- Max Kade Institute Friends Newsletter
Published by the Max Kade Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Nineteenth Century German-American Church Artists by Annemarie Springer
- Over the Barrel: The Brewing History and Beer Culture of Cincinnati by Timothy J. Holian (extensive excerpts)
- Pre-1900 German-Canadian Ethnic Minority Writing by Steven Totosy de Zepetnek (2002). CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture: A WWWeb Journal (Library)
- Selected and Annotated Bibliography of German-Canadian Literature and Criticism by Steven Totosy de Zepetnek (2002). CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture: A WWWeb Journal (Library)
- Shaping the Circle: German-Americans in Indianapolis, 1840-1918
- Sophie Journal
A juried online publication that posts quality papers and articles on the art, literature, lives, and experience of early German-speaking women from 1740-1939.
- Volk auf dem Weg: Die Russlanddeutschen in den Dakotas, USA by Michael M. Miller