Work by Visiting and Associated Scholars
- Ellerhoff, Stephen G. Golden Apples of the Monkey House: A Post-Jungian Interpretation of Myth in the Short Stories of Kurt Vonnegut and Ray Bradbury. Oxon: Routledge, 2016.
- Nichols, Phil. “The Cinema of Lost Films: Ray Bradbury and the Screen.” PhD diss., University of Liverpool, 2017.
- Evans, Jeddiah Daniel William. “Look abroad, Angel: concentric circles of Sehnsucht in the work of Thomas Wolfe.” PhD diss., University of Sydney, 2014.
- Harley, Gabriel M. “Shadows of the Ravine: Mortality-Themed Discards from Bradbury’s Illinois Novels.” MA thesis, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, 2009.
- Barrett, Amanda Kay. “Fahrenheit 451: A Descriptive Bibliography.” MA thesis, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, 2011.
- Campomar, Jamie. “Rendering Whales into Movies: the Function of Metaphorical Selection throughout the Adaptation Process of John Huston’s Moby Dick.” MA thesis, Universidad Católica Argentina, 2017.
- Aukerman, Jason Michael. “The Center for Ray Bradbury Studies: A Case Study in Sustaining a Single Author Archive.” Ph.D. thesis, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, 2020.
- Chitty, Ethan Ryan. “Ray Bradbury’s independent mind: an inquiry into public intellectualism.” M.A. thesis, Indiana University, 2017.