This award honors an IUPUI student who has made a substantial contribution to Women’s Studies related service.
The Women’s Studies Program adjunct faculty will make the selection.
The award will be based on evidence of substantial contribution to Women’s Studies related service on campus or in the local community.
- Eligible students must have completed 26 credit hours or more toward degree and be currently enrolled at IUPUI
- Preference for students currently minoring or majoring in Women's Studies at IUPUI
- This award is by faculty nomination; however, students may self-nominate by completing the steps below:
- Complete the online application and upload your documents
- Submit a 1-2 page essay on your contribution to Women's Studies related service and one faculty reference with knowledge of your service.