This award assists adult returning undergraduate students at IUPUI. Preference is given to women age 21 or older.
Faculty of the Women’s Studies Program of the School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI will determine the number, amount and recipients of the scholarship. Applies to tuition only.
- You must demonstrate financial need and/or provide a copy of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The following eligibility requirements must be met:
- IUPUI students who have experienced an interruption of at least three years in their schooling while working towards an undergraduate degree; and who are preparing for a new career, re-entering the job market, or advancing in their current career.
- Preference will be given to female applicants, age 21 or older. Selection will be based primarily, though not solely, on financial need.
- Complete the online application and upload the required documents
- A copy of your IU transcript is needed for this scholarship.
- You need two letters of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's Studies.
- Write a 2-3 page essay (double-space, 11-12 font) which should describe your career goals and the people and events that have most influenced your future plans; explain how scholarship support at this point in your education will help you achieve your goals; discuss the ways in which your education plans are related to other significant commitments in your life (such as work, sports, family, church, political or volunteer activities, etc.); and indicate how you plan to use your education to benefit society, particularly women and girls.