This scholarship assists students minoring or majoring in the Women’s Studies Program at IUPUI.
Faculty of the Women’s Studies Program of the School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI will determine the number, amount and recipients of the scholarship.
- Students must have taken a minimum of 6 hours in Women’s Studies.
- Other criteria are: academic record and interest in women’s issues. Must have completed at least 6 hours of Women's Studies courses by the end of the Spring semester of the current academic year; Must have completed the Intention to Minor in Women's Studies form.
- You must demonstrate financial need and/or provide a copy of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- A copy of your IU transcript is needed for this scholarship.
- You need two letters of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's Studies.
- Complete the online application and upload all required documents.
- Write a 2-3 page essay about women, Women's Studies, or topics of concern to women (double-spaced, including a reference/works cited list in acceptable format if applicable).
Well-supported faculty nominations will also be considered.