This scholarship promotes and encourages the study of French language and literature. Established by the late Louise Fauré, a dedicated student of French at IUPUI, to honor the memory of her father Marius J. Fauré who immigrated to the U.S. from France in the early 20th century.
Committee composed of the Chair of the Department of World Languages and Culture and the faculty of the French Program of the IU School of Liberal Arts.
- The recipient must be a French language and literature major (in the School of Liberal Arts, Department of World Languages & Cultures at IUPUI).
- Open to both juniors or first semester seniors (56-101 credits earned).
- High cumulative GPA with an excellent GPA in French.
- Students must have a demonstrated interest in and contribution to fostering the study of French language, literature and culture.
- Essay: Write a 300-word essay in your best French on what attracts you to the study of French (typed, double-spaced, do not include your name). Attach a cover sheet which includes your name, address, student ID#, and email address. You may upload this in the online application.