This fund is to support a scholarship for one undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Anthropology in the School of Liberal Arts who demonstrates academic excellence and an interest in expanding their worldview/experience through their liberal arts studies. Preference will be given to a student with financial need.
- 30 credit completed, including ANTH-A 103 and ANTH-A 104
- Minimum overall GPA = 3.0
- Minimum GPA in Anthropology =3.5
750 word essay responding to the following questions:
- Why did you decide to major in Anthropology and what do you hope to achieve through your studies within this field? How do you think Anthropology as a discipline can contribute to enhancing our understanding of human diversity and why is this important in today’s world?
250 word essay responding to the following question:
- This scholarship is targeted at students with financial need. Please explain how receipt of this scholarship will assist you in completing your Anthropology degree in a timely fashion.