This scholarship has been established in memory of Dr. Daniel Nützel, former German professor and Director of the Max Kade German-American Center at IUPUI to honor his contributions to the German Program at IUPUI and the German-American community of Indiana. The scholarship supports undergraduate or graduate students with a proven interest in German American Studies.
- Eligible applicants are full or part-time junior or senior undergraduate students enrolled with a major or minor in German, or to a graduate student with a proven interest in German-American studies.
- Candidates must have a record of academic excellence as demonstrated by a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Preference will be given to student interns with German language skills currently involved in non-profit organizations with German-American connections or students who have demonstrated interest in the German-American non-profit sector.
Application materials will include:
- Online application;
- Student’s resume and transcript;
- Personal statement of interest in the field of German or German-American Studies;
- Two letters of recommendation (for German Majors or Minors: one letter must be from a German professor).
Applications should be submitted directly to email@example.com