This award provides a scholarship for an outstanding student majoring or minoring in Women’s Studies at IUPUI.
The number, amount, and recipient(s) will be determined by a faculty scholarship selection committee made up of faculty of the Women’s Studies Program at IUPUI. Students may apply for up to two Women's Studies scholarships.
- Recipient shall be currently enrolled with a major or minor in Women’s Studies at IUPUI and have completed at least 26 credit hours.
- The student must have at least a 2.8 GPA.
- Complete the online application and indicate on the application the WOST courses taken.
- Submit two letters of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's Studies.
- All materials are to be uploaded electronically to SAMs.