Our handouts are written by UWC faculty and undergraduate consultants, and cover such writing-related topics as pre-writing, syntax, style, MLA and APA citation documentation, revision, and synthesis. Many handouts have been written for use by students in IUPUI core writing courses such as ENG-W001, ENG-W131, and ENG-W132.
Handouts are formatted as .pdf files, and are viewable via Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which is widely available on campus computers. This free software may be downloaded from Adobe.
- IUPUI Regatta: A Canoe Race on the Downtown Canal
September 19 || Read More »
- Revealing Textbook Writers' Perspectives
October 09 || Read More »
- The Invention of Madeleine Hachard and other Discoveries about the 1727 …
October 27 || Read More »
- Religious Freedom and the Politics of Public Accommodations
November 13 || Read More »
- War and Human Capital: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War
February 02 || Read More »
- A Dramatic Difference! Enhancing the Teaching and Learning of Drama with …
February 12 || Read More »