Our handouts are written by UWC faculty and undergraduate consultants, and cover such writing-related topics as pre-writing, syntax, style, MLA and APA citation documentation, revision, and synthesis. Many handouts have been written for use by students in IUPUI core writing courses such as ENG-W001, ENG-W131, and ENG-W132.
Handouts are formatted as .pdf files, and are viewable via Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which is widely available on campus computers. This free software may be downloaded from Adobe.
- Mrs. Skinner's Hernia, or How Local Governments aided Hoosier Soldiers' Families …
February 03 || Read More »
- 2015 Taylor Symposium: Encountering Religions Through Performance
February 17 || Read More »
- Crafting the Past: Heritage and California Mission Models
February 27 || Read More »
- In the Year of Our Lord 1844: When Religion Became American
March 03 || Read More »
- Educating, Enculturating and Empowering International Teaching Assistants (ITAs)
March 06 || Read More »
- Lead, Blood and Ink: Surgeons, Life Writing and Medical Status in …
March 10 || Read More »