Our handouts are written by UWC faculty and undergraduate consultants, and cover such writing-related topics as pre-writing, syntax, style, MLA and APA citation documentation, revision, and synthesis. Many handouts have been written for use by students in IUPUI core writing courses such as ENG-W001, ENG-W131, and ENG-W132.
Handouts are formatted as .pdf files, and are viewable via Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which is widely available on campus computers. This free software may be downloaded from Adobe.
- Research at the Frontiers: A Geographic Journey-Professor Rudy Banerjee
October 07 || Read More »
- The Future History of the Book: Time, Attention, Convention - John …
October 29 || Read More »
- Telecollaborative Foreign Language Education-Professor Julie Belz
November 04 || Read More »
- Why Should Non-Scientists Care About Science?
November 14 || Read More »
- Lessons from Teaching "Business German" Online-Professor Claudia Grossman
November 21 || Read More »
- From “Keystone Mabel” to “Goldwyn Girl”: Mabel Normand-Professor Kristine Karnick
December 02 || Read More »