Our handouts are written by UWC faculty and undergraduate consultants, and cover such writing-related topics as pre-writing, syntax, style, MLA and APA citation documentation, revision, and synthesis. Many handouts have been written for use by students in IUPUI core writing courses such as ENG-W001, ENG-W131, and ENG-W132.
Handouts are formatted as .pdf files, and are viewable via Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which is widely available on campus computers. This free software may be downloaded from Adobe.
- Reading at the Table/The Neighborhood of Saturdays
January 14 || Read More »
- The Social Organization of HIV: Who is Protecting Whom? - Professor …
January 28 || Read More »
- Around the Country in 52 Museums: Finding the Objects of Experience …
January 31 || Read More »
- Molasses, Stranded Ships, and 100 Dead Mules: American Legal History of …
February 04 || Read More »
- Argentine Writers in the U.S.: The Dialects of Migration and Exile …
March 11 || Read More »
- Fatherhood in the Workplace: Lessons from Sweden - Professor Linda Haas
March 14 || Read More »