Our handouts are written by UWC faculty and undergraduate consultants, and cover such writing-related topics as pre-writing, syntax, style, MLA and APA citation documentation, revision, and synthesis. Many handouts have been written for use by students in IUPUI core writing courses such as ENG-W001, ENG-W131, and ENG-W132.
Handouts are formatted as .pdf files, and are viewable via Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which is widely available on campus computers. This free software may be downloaded from Adobe.
- 9th Annual Robert and Dana Curtis Memorial Oratorical Contest
December 08 || Read More »
- War and Human Capital: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War
February 02 || Read More »
- A Dramatic Difference! Enhancing the Teaching and Learning of Drama with …
February 12 || Read More »
- 27th Annual Joseph T. Taylor Symposium
February 25 || Read More »
- What Happens When Physicians Work Together?
March 01 || Read More »
- A Celebration of Scholarship: The Liberal Arts Honors Convocation 2016
April 23 || Read More »