Our handouts are written by UWC faculty and undergraduate consultants, and cover such writing-related topics as pre-writing, syntax, style, MLA and APA citation documentation, revision, and synthesis. Many handouts have been written for use by students in IUPUI core writing courses such as ENG-W001, ENG-W131, and ENG-W132.
Handouts are formatted as .pdf files, and are viewable via Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which is widely available on campus computers. This free software may be downloaded from Adobe.
- Argentine Writers in the U.S.: The Dialects of Migration and Exile …
March 11 || Read More »
- Fatherhood in the Workplace: Lessons from Sweden - Professor Linda Haas
March 14 || Read More »
- Communication Week: The Language of Privacy Management - Sandra Petronio, Ph.D.
March 24 || Read More »
- Communication Week: Undergraduate and Graduate Student Research Panel
March 25 || Read More »
- Communication Week: Communication Classes!
March 26 || Read More »
- Communication Week: Community Engagement Showcase
March 27 || Read More »