Rebecca E. Pitts Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship assists outstanding students during their junior or senior year in attaining an extraordinary educational experience that will enhance their opportunity for advanced study.
- Eligible Liberal Arts majors will have a minimum GPA of 3.3.
- Applicants must plan to seek a graduate degree in a Liberal Arts discipline.
- Application must include:
- Faculty letter of recommendation
- Essay topic: Why are you interested in pursuing a graduate degree in Liberal Arts and how would this scholarship enhance your opportunity for advanced study?.
(maximum 500 words)
- Scholarship Amount: $2,500 - $5,000
- Application Deadline: February 1
- Department: Liberal Arts
- Keywords: undergraduate senior
For more information, contact:
- Scholarship Manager
- Phone: 317-274-2465
Apply for this Scholarship
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this and other scholarships*.
*Applicants must meet scholarship eligibility requirements
» Return to the search page