Indianapolis Women’s Rotary Club Scholarship
This award assists adult returning undergraduate students at IUPUI. Preference is given to women age 21 or older.
- You must demonstrate financial need and/or provide a copy of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The following eligibility requirements must be met:
IUPUI students who have experienced an interruption of at least three years in their schooling while working towards an undergraduate degree; and who are preparing for a new career, re-entering the job market, or advancing in their current career.
- Preference will be given to female applicants, age 21 or older. Selection will be based primarily, though not solely, on financial need.
- Complete the online application and upload the required documents
- A copy of your IU transcript is needed for this scholarship.
- You need two letters of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's Studies.
- Write a 2-3 page essay (double-space, 11-12 font) which should describe your career goals and the people and events that have most influenced your future plans; explain how scholarship support at this point in your education will help you achieve your goals; discuss the ways in which your education plans are related to other significant commitments in your life (such as work, sports, family, church, political or volunteer activities, etc.); and indicate how you plan to use your education to benefit society, particularly women and girls.
- Scholarship Amount: $1000 - $2000
- Application Deadline: February 1
- Department: Women's Studies
- Keywords: Women's Studies adult
For more information, contact:
- Scholarship Manager
- Phone: (317) 274-2868
Apply for this Scholarship
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this and other scholarships*.
*Applicants must meet scholarship eligibility requirements
» Return to the search page