Friends of Women’s Studies Scholarship
This scholarship assists students minoring or majoring in the Women’s Studies Program at IUPUI.
- Students must have taken a minimum of 6 hours in Women’s Studies.
- Other criteria are: academic record and interest in women’s issues. Must have completed at least 6 hours of Women's Studies courses by the end of the Spring semester of the current academic year; Must have completed the Intention to Minor in Women's Studies form.
- You must demonstrate financial need and/or provide a copy of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- A copy of your IU transcript is needed for this scholarship.
- You need two letters of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's Studies.
- Complete the online application and upload all required documents.
- Write a 2-3 page essay about women, women's studies, or topics of concern to women (double-spaced, including a reference/works cited list in acceptable format if applicable).
- Scholarship Amount: Up to $500
- Application Deadline: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 15TH
- Department: Women's Studies
- Keywords: Women's Studies
For more information, contact:
- Penny Saltsman
- Phone: (317) 274-7611
Apply for this Scholarship
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this and other scholarships*.
*Applicants must meet scholarship eligibility requirements
» Return to the search page