The Marius J. Fauré Family Scholarship
This scholarship promotes and encourages the study of French language and literature. Established by the late Louise Fauré, a dedicated student of French at IUPUI, to honor the memory of her father Marius J. Fauré who immigrated to the U.S. from France in the early 20th century.
- The recipient must be a French language and literature major (in the School of Liberal Arts, Department of World Languages & Cultures at IUPUI).
- Open to both juniors or first semester seniors (56-101 credits earned).
- High cumulative GPA with an excellent GPA in French.
- Students must have a demonstrated interest in and contribution to fostering the study of French language, literature and culture.
Essay: Write a 300-word essay in your best French on what attracts you to the study of French (typed, double-spaced, do not include your name). Attach a cover sheet which includes your name, address, student ID#, and email address. You may upload this in the online application.
- Scholarship Amount: Up to $1200
- Application Deadline: February 1
- Department: World Languages & Cultures
- Keywords: French
For more information, contact:
- Dr. Didier Bertrand
- Phone: (317)274-3902
Apply for this Scholarship
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this and other scholarships*.
*Applicants must meet scholarship eligibility requirements
» Return to the search page