Burns/Wagener Scholarship in Communication Studies
This award recognizes an outstanding student enrolled in Liberal Arts majoring in Communication Studies.
- You must be an enrolled student majoring in Communication Studies in the School of Liberal Arts who demonstrates a record of academic excellence and shows financial need.
- You must have junior or senior status with at least 12 hours remaining to complete.
- You must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 with a major GPA of 3.0.
- You must submit a 1-2 page double-spaced essay on the importance of earning the Burns/Wagener Scholarship and how it will help you pursue your academic and career goals.
- Scholarship Amount: up to $1300
- Application Deadline: February 1
- Department: Communication Studies
- Keywords: communication junior senior
For more information, contact:
- Department of Communication Studies
- Phone: 317-274-0572
Apply for this Scholarship
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this and other scholarships*.
*Applicants must meet scholarship eligibility requirements
» Return to the search page