Alice Chandler Gockley and Gordon E. Gockley Memorial Scholarship
Founded in memory of Alice Chandler Gockley and Gordon Gockley, the Chandler/Gockley supports undergraduate student scholarships for international study outside the United States of America.
The recipients will be undergraduate enrolled in the School of Liberal Arts and will have been accepted to an accredited international study program or enrolled in a Liberal Arts course that contains an international component that requires travel outside the United States of America. The recipients should have demonstrated financial need, as determined by standard university measures.
You will need to provide the following:
- faculty letter of recommendation
- study abroad program information flyer including description of program and costs.
- Essay: Write an essay about your study abroad plans, your interest in language/culture study, future educational and career plans, and the importance of the study abroad program to your Liberal Arts education. (maximum 500 words).
- Scholarship Amount: $1,500
- Application Deadline: February 1
- Department: Liberal Arts
- Keywords: study abroad undergraduate financial need
For more information, contact:
- Evelyn Safder, Scholarship Manager
Apply for this Scholarship
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this and other scholarships*.
*Applicants must meet scholarship eligibility requirements
» Return to the search page