Arminda B. and Jean C. Bepko Scholarship in Women’s Studies
This award provides a scholarship for an outstanding student minoring in Women’s Studies at IUPUI.
- Recipient shall be currently enrolled with a minor in Women’s Studies at IUPUI and have completed at least 26 credit hours.
- The student must have at least a 2.8 GPA.
- Complete the online application and indicate on the application the WOST courses taken.
- Submit two letters of recommendation concerning your academic performance and/or interest in Women's Studies.
- All materials are to be uploaded electronically to SAMs.
- Scholarship Amount: Up to $1000
- Application Deadline: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 15TH!!
- Department: Women's Studies
- Keywords: Women's Studies
For more information, contact:
- Women's Studies Office
- Phone: (317) 274-7611
Apply for this Scholarship
Visit our scholarship application website to apply for this and other scholarships*.
*Applicants must meet scholarship eligibility requirements
» Return to the search page