Religious Studies Major
Beyond the general distribution and credit hours required by the School of Liberal Arts for the Bachelor of Arts degree, students who choose to major in Religious Studies will be asked to complete 30 credit hours of course work designated by the faculty as follows:
15 credit hours of Religious Traditions:
12 credit hours of Comparative and Thematic Studies:
3 credit hours in the departmental Senior Capstone:
- R433 Theories of Religion
Senior Capstone is only offered Fall Semesters. Authorization is required. Contact David Craig, Advisor: email@example.com
Other Requirements of the Major:
- Including the Capstone, at least 18 credit hours must be taken at the 300 level or above.
- Following School of Liberal Arts guidelines, any course in which a student receives a grade below C (2.0) may not be used to fulfill the major (a C-minus does not qualify).
- Double majors will need to fulfill all the requirements above as well as those in the second subject area in consultation with both academic advisors. Also, double majors will need to alert the recorder of the School of Liberal Arts of their plans to complete two majors.
- Argentine Writers in the U.S.: The Dialects of Migration and Exile …
March 11 || Read More »
- 15th Annual International Women's Day Celebration
March 12 || Read More »
- Fatherhood in the Workplace: Lessons from Sweden - Professor Linda Haas
March 14 || Read More »
- Communication Week: The Language of Privacy Management - Sandra Petronio, Ph.D.
March 24 || Read More »