- FACULTY ASSEMBLY
AGENDAS & MINUTES
- DOCUMENTS & REPORTS
The Agenda Council will consist of the President, the Secretary, four faculty members elected at-large, and the Dean of the School of Liberal Arts.
The Agenda Council may receive from all Faculty members items for the Agenda and will determine the Agenda for all meetings of the Faculty Assembly. If any member of the Assembly obtains the signatures of 15 percent of the members of the Assembly in support of a particular item, then upon submission of this item to the Agenda Council, it must be placed on the Agenda of the next scheduled meeting of the Assembly.
The Agenda Council will appoint all committees of the Faculty (as prescribed in Art. IV, Sec. 2) except where otherwise designated.
The Agenda Council will carry out the decisions of the Faculty under the general policies or specific directives established by the Faculty Assembly, and will transmit the decisions of the Faculty to the appropriate unit for implementation.
Council Members, 2012-13
|Enrica Ardemagni, President (‘14)|
Professor of World Languages and Cultures
|Gail Gráinne Whitchurch, Secretary (‘13)Associate Professor of Communication Studies E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rachel Wheeler (‘14)Associate Professor of Religious StudiesE-mail: email@example.com ||Daniella Kostroun (‘13)Associate Professor of HistoryE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tim Lyons (‘13)|
Associate Professor of Philosophy
|Thom Upton (‘14)Professor of English |
|William Blomquist, SLA AdminProfessor of Political Science|
Dean of the School of Liberal Arts
|Date September 12, 2011||Time 9:00 - 10:15 am||Room CA 438|
|Date October 24, 2011||Time 9:00 - 10:15 am||Room CA 438|
|Date January 17, 2012||Time 9:00 - 10:15 am||Room CA 438|
|Date February 20, 2012||Time 9:00 - 10:15 am||Room CA 438|
|Date April 9, 2012||Time 9:00 - 10:15 am||Room CA 438|
For items to be considered for the Faculty Assembly agend, the items must be sent to the Secretary of the Faculty Assembly email@example.com and cc’ed to the President of the Faculty Assembly firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the Friday before the Council meets. The agenda is always very full, so only items received by the deadline will be considered for the agenda.
In order to contact Agenda Council or Faculty Assembly representatives please use the official FA e-mail: email@example.com.
- 2010-2011: Subir Chakrabarti, President; Gail Gráinne Whitchurch, Secretary; Modupe Labode; Robert Aponte; Jan DeWester; David Bivin; Bill Blomquist
- 2009-2010: Philip Scarpino, President; Gail Gráinne Whitchurch, Secretary; Ramla Bandele (Fall 09 only, stood in as Secretary); Marta Anton; Katherine Sim; Jan DeWester; David Bivin; Bill Blomquist
- 2008-2009: Philip Scarpino, President; Owen Dwyer, Secretary; Marta Anton; Katherine Sim; Gina Gibua; Brian Vargus; Bill Blomquist
- 2007-2008: Robert Sutton, President; Owen Dwyer, Secretary; Marc Bilodeau; Kristi Sheeler; Brian Vargas; Scott Weeden
- 2006-2007: Robert Sutton, President; Patricia Wittberg, Secretary; Mark Bilodeau, Brian Vargus, Kristi Sheeler, Scott Weeden
- 2005-2006: Susanmarie Harrington, President; Patricia Wittberg, Secretary; Bill Blomquist; Michael Snodgrass; Robert Sutton
Susanmarie Harrington, President; Nancy Robertson, Secretary; Enrica Ardemagni; Bill Blomquist; Susan Sutton
John McCormick, President; Kim White Mills, Secretary; Enrica Ardemagni; David Ford; Susan Sutton
John McCormick, President; Paul Carlin, Secretary; David Ford; David Hoegberg; Ursula Niklas
Christian Kloesel; Herbert Brunt; John McCormick; Stuart Schrader; Marianne Wokeck