All Liberal Arts undergraduate students must complete at least 120 credit hours that count toward their degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. General education requirements are the same for all majors in Liberal Arts. In addition, each student must complete the required courses within their major as part of their 120 hours. Information on Liberal Arts degree requirement is available from the IUPUI Bulletin.
To assist in planning, use the Liberal Arts degree map appropriate for the semester you were admitted to IUPUI: IUPUI School of Liberal Arts Degree Requirements Fall 2013 & beyond. Choose your campus and the School of Liberal Arts, then click search. You can then select your specific major.
- IUPUI School of Liberal Arts Degree Requirements Fall 2013 & Beyond
- For those students admitted to IUPUI prior to Fall 2013, please contact the Office of Student Affairs(317-274-3976 or email@example.com) for information about your degree requirements or refer to your Academic Advisement Report.
- How to access your Academic Advisement Report
- Minor and Certificate Offerings
- Graduate Dual Degree programs
- Students learn from expert faculty with real-world experience in the School of Liberal Arts. We offer a variety of courses, degree programs, concentrations, including several with emphases health and life sciences.
Click on the column headings below to sort by that program type, or click here to go back to the full departments and programs list.